Cost & Timescales
Delivery is free within the UK for all orders
Collection from our office in Hove, Sussex is available by appointment
Unframed prints delivery | 1-2 weeks, although often much sooner
Framed prints are handmade to order and delivered within 2-3 weeks
Order Updates & Tracking Information
Updates will be provided throughout the order process including courier tracking details
Collection from our office in Hove, Sussex is available by appointment
You can return unframed prints up to 30 days after purchase for a full refund or exchange.
We’re unable to accept returns of framed prints as these are custom made to order. However, we will always strive for customer satisfaction and will try to help wherever possible.
- Return postage is the customer’s responsibility
- Please use a suitable insured postal service
- Request a proof of postage and/or tracking details
- Please use the original or equivalent protective packaging
Return in Person
The item can be returned to our office in Hove (Sussex) by appointment
Purchases made between 30th September and 24th December can be returned upto 31st Jan 2021. Please see the returns tab for further returns information.
A full refund will be paid within 5 days of return for items received in original resale condition. A deduction may be made where returns are in a damaged condition.
No one likes gobble-de-gook, so we’ve put together this short guide to help!
- What is a Limited Edition Print?
An art print that is produced in very limited numbers and will no longer be available once all are sold. For example, a limited edition of 50 prints will be sold out once all 50 are sold.
Each print from an edition is signed and numbered by the artist e.g. the 1st print of an edition of 50 is numbered 1 / 50, or 1 of 50.
- What is an Open Edition Print?
An Open Edition print is an unlimited print where there is no limit on the number that can be printed. In fact, it would be easier if it were known as an unlimited print! The advantage of an Open Edition print over a Limited Edition print is the price – which will always be lower.
The small number of open edition prints available from this website are hand-signed and titled.
- What is an Artists Proof?
An artist may make 1 or more proof prints before starting a Limited Edition run of prints. The Artists Proofs are used to check for colour accuracy and image quality. The Limited Edition prints will be created once the artist is happy with the proof(s).
Each proof is numbered in the same way a Limited Edition print is but with a prefix of A/P for Artist’s Proof. A/P’s are more expensive than Limited Edition prints due to the even smaller number produced.
- Print Sizes
Some prints are square, some rectangular and some wide. Whatever the shape you’ll see 3 different sizes of each – just check out the details on each product page.
- Print finishes
- C-type – Traditional photographic process using Fujifilm archive papers.
- Archival Pigment Print (Giclée) – Print on Fine Art Paper.
note: All finishes are c-type unless expressly stated. The paper has already been chosen to best suit the image.
- Signed, titled and numbered, huh?
Every print is signed by hand in a thin white border surround. In the border, you’ll also see the photo title and the limited edition numbering.
- Float or Window Mount?A float mount is a little different because, you guessed it… it floats! The photo is raised very slightly to create a drop shadow around the print – Great for emphasising the star of the show!A window mount is the traditional way of framing that you would likely have seen everywhere. The frame is filled edge to edge with card and a hole for the photo is cut in the middle for it to peer through. Hello! note: All frames are float mounted box frames unless specially requested. Custom framing is available.
- Box Frame A deeper style of frame we use with a float mount for maximum effect.They say a picture is worth a thousands words, so… (and while we’re on the subject – head over to check out our prints! )
- Ultra-Clear, Anti-reflective glass? But isn’t glass already clear?! Strangely enough, it’s not as clear as it could be!Upgraded glass is available that minimises the damaging effect of the sun, cuts down on reflections and increases clarity. The difference is clear (pardon the pun!)
- Custom Sizes & Styles So, you wanna go Big? Gold? Or perhaps no visible frame at all?! no problem. We’d be happy to hear what you’re looking for. Get in touch.
All payment details are provided directly by the customer to the secure payment service provider via the form embedded on this website. The payment service provider shares the customer delivery address details with Matt Goddard Photography to allow order fulfilment. Payment card details are never visible to Matt Goddard Photography.
Sales & Returns Policy
All unframed prints are returnable for a full refund within 30 days of delivery. Items must be returned in the condition as received. It is recommended that a signed-for post service is used. Please make contact to start the returns process.
All framed items are custom made to order and can’t be exchanged or refunded as per the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2014 goods act. However, if you’re unhappy with your purchase for any reason, please do contact us and we’ll always do our best to help.
Where an item is faulty or damaged in transit we will work with you to quickly resolve the problem. Please notify us within 48 hours and, where clearly damaged in transit, photos of the damaging packaging will help things along.
If you have ordered in error – please contact us to check if there’s still time to amend or cancel your order before production commences.
How can I get the best from my Print?
We do most of the hard work to keep your print looking beautiful
- We use archival grade inks, with ph neutral papers and picture mounts
- Frames are sealed with framing tape to minimise risk of external moisture and contaminants contacting the print.The following can also help:
- All frames can be ordered with ultra-clarity UVA protective glass. UVA protection will minimise damage from sunlight with the added bonus of increased clarity over standard glass.
- Where possible place the print out of direct sunlight (or see above UVA protective glass)
- Avoid placing the print in high humidity, damp environments or close to heat sources e.g. over a radiator
All frames are handmade in Sussex using real wood. Each photo is float-mounted to provide a subtle emphasis and enhance the overall presentation – as seen in the example image.
Can I purchase a print with a custom frame?
We are always happy to help meet our customers’ needs. Custom framing may incur a surcharge depending on the exact requirement, please contact us for a quote.
Is anti-reflective / UVA protective glass an option?
We offer high-clarity, anti-reflective glass as an option. Please contact us for a quote.
How do I know my payment details are secure?
We use the latest security to ensure your shopping experience is a great one:
- The Website uses Secure standards (https) – this can be seen by the padlock in the address bar. All details sent during your shopping and at checkout are via secure channels
- By partnering with McAfee SECURE, one of the top Anti-Virus & Security organisations, this website is regularly checked and approved. McAfee only show their logo against websites they trust. Click the McAfee Logo to learn more
- PayPal merchant service is used to take all online payments. PayPal are experts in secure online payments and your online purchase is protected by their buyer guarantee when paying via your PayPal account
- Your personal details will never be shared and will only be used in relation to your order – see terms & conditions
Are Gift Vouchers available?
Yes! Gift Vouchers are available starting from £25. Vouchers are redeemable against prints or personalised one to one photography lessons. See the Gifts section to purchase online. Vouchers are valid for 6 months from purchase date.
When will my order get here?
I know, I know… we all love unwrapping shiny new things! Our prints and frames are produced to order using local specialists.
Please allow a week for print orders and up to 15 days for framed items. We’ll deliver sooner wherever we’re able to.
What happens if there’s a problem or I change my mind?
Prints can be returned within 30 days for a full refund
Due to each frame being handmade to order, it is not possible to refund framed items. Sometimes it’s possible to swap the photo in the frame, or the frame moulding itself for a small fee to cover additional supplier costs. We will always do our best to make sure you’re happy!
All framed items are custom made to order and fall within the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2014 goods that can’t be returned. Where an item is faulty or damaged in the post we will work with you to quickly resolve the problem. Please notify us within 48 hours and, where clearly damaged in transit, please take photos of the packaging before opening.
If you’ve ordered in error – please contact us to check if there’s still time to cancel your order before production commences.