Returns & Refund Policy
We’ve all been there; sometimes you just change your mind and would like to return your order for a refund.
Read on for more information…
Conditions for Returns
You are entitled to cancel your order within 30 days without giving any reason for doing so, subject to the following…
In order to start a return, please make sure that:
- The print(s) were delivered or collected in the last 30 days
- The print(s) are in original condition with the original sales packaging
The following goods cannot be returned:
- The supply of prints made to your specification or clearly personalized
This includes photographs ordered as part of a commission
Helpful to know:
- Print(s) bought at a discounted rate as part of a promotion or sale are returnable
- Proof of purchase may be requested during the return e.g. order confirmation email or order number
Christmas gift season:
- For print(s) ordered during the Christmas Gift season, 1st October to 21st December, returns are extended to 1st February in the following year e.g. purchases in October – 21st December 2020 can be returned up to 1st February 2021
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions at our sole discretion.
- Prints ordered with a frame are made to order and as such are non-refundable.
As an independent artist it is not possible to restock and store expensive framed prints
The following goods can be returned:
- Framed prints ordered from stock are refundable, subject to the same terms as unframed prints (see above)
Gift Cards (Vouchers)
- Gift Cards are non-returnable
Orders that are damaged on delivery
How to start a Return
In order to commence a return, make contact via one of the following means…
- Email: Info@mattgoddardphotography.co.uk
- Visit the website: https://mattgoddardphotography.co.uk/contact/
- Phone: 07920 038501
You will be reimbursed no later than 7 days from the day on which we receive the returned Goods. We will refund to the original payment method and you will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning your order to us.
Please send the return items to the following address:
Matt Goddard Photography
4 Aymer Road
We cannot be held responsible for Goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, we recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the goods or proof of received return delivery.
If the Goods were marked as a gift when purchased and then shipped directly to you, You’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned product is received, a gift card will be emailed to you.
If the Goods weren’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give it to you later, we will send the refund to the gift giver via the original payment method.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
- 07920 038501